In mri_segstats, use --seg $SUBJECTS_DIR/xyz/mri/aparc+aseg.mgz --ctab-default
when you use --annot, you are saying that the input is on the surface.

On 5/17/2019 9:07 AM, Boris Rauchmann wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer community,

I am trying to extract SUV values from sub-cortical segmentation or gtmseg I
don t want to use any PVC.

I used the following commands:

gtmseg --s xyz

then
mri_coreg --s xyz --mov abetapet.nii.gz --reg abetapet.reg.lta

following

mri_vol2vol --mov abetapet.nii --reg abetapet.reg.lta --targ orig.mgz --o
abetapet.sm00.nii.gz

and

mri_segstats  --annot xyz lh gtmseg --i abetapet.sm00.nii.gz --sum
xyz_abeta.stats

resulting in this dimension mismatch error:
input 256 256 256
  seg   416 450 476

Is that the correct way for doing this analysis? any suggestions how to solve
the mismatch error?

Thanks,
Boris