An ROI does not have a GM probabability, so I'm not sure what to say. Perhaps he/she wants the average amount of GM in the ROI relative to the size of the ROI? You can get this with mri_compute_volume_fractions. This will produce maps of the GM fraction in each voxel (separating cortical and subcortical). Just use mri_segstats in the same way you used it for the PET. The output will be the fraction of the ROI that is GM.