On 7/7/2020 3:14 AM, Ellen Ji wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear experts,

I am running bbregister and have a couple questions:

1) I am using freesurfer version 7. My understanding is that I do not need any --init argument anymore, and without it, by default it uses init-coreg. Could you confirm this? (I tested the below and it seemed fine)

bbregister --s subject1 --mov $dtipath/subject1/data.nii.gz --dti --reg mri/register.dat
Correct, you do not need --init

2) A colleague performed recon-all using freesurfer v6. Is it ok if I use bbregister on these subjects using freesurfer v7 or should I install v6?
No, you can use v7 bbregister with v6 subjects

Many thanks for your input!

Ellen Ji, PhD
Postdoctoral researcher

*****
Individual Differences in Psychosis (IDP) Lab
Psychiatric University Hospital
University of Zürich
ellen...@bli.uzh.ch