Great. thanks Doug!

Zahra (Mona) Nasiriavanaki, M.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Department of Psychiatry
Massachusetts General Hospital
149 13th Street, 149-2615
Charlestown, MA, USA, 02129

On Sep 4, 2020, at 1:07 PM, Douglas N. Greve
<dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>> wrote:

I'm not entirely sure what those steps are trying to do. Extract out signal
from voxels in thalamus that have a positive sig? You can do that with one call
to mri_segstats. This page has an example:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/MultiModalFmriIndividual_freeview