It is, but it can be either easy or hard. The easy way is to draw it on
gtmseg.mgz and add an entry into gtmseg.ctab. Probably, you should copy the
gtmseg.{mgz,ctab} to a new file and edit that. Otherwise, you can edit, eg,
apas+head.mgz, and pass that to gtmseg with the --head option. At some point,
the the ctab will need to be updated or gtmseg will fail. We will be updating
this part to make it easier in the next year.