Use mri_label2vol to map the segmentation into the fMRI space, then use
mri_segstats using the --avgwf option to get time courses. Run it with --help
to get examples

On 11/26/2020 9:16 AM, Francesca Strappini wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer experts,

I'm trying to use the monkey atlas D99. First, I registered the segmentation
atlas to the monkey anatomy through bbregister. Now, I need to resample the
segmentation to the functional data and extract the mean value from each
functional run using the ROIs contained in the segmentation as masks. I suppose
I should mri_segstats but I'm not sure how. Any suggestion?

Thank you
Francesca

--
Francesca Strappini, Ph.D.