What are you using to compute the significance of the difference using the ROI
average?

On 11/30/2020 7:59 PM, 李梦君 wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Yes, what should I do if there is something wrong

-----原始邮件-----
发件人:"Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D."
<dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu><mailto:dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
发送时间:2020-11-30 01:22:22 (星期一)
收件人: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu"<mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu><mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
抄送:
主题: Re: [Freesurfer] Extract he value of area and volume in the fsaverage for
every subject {Disarmed} {Disarmed} {Disarmed} {Disarmed} {Disarmed} {Disarmed}
{Disarmed}

You mean that you are getting a different result between the voxel wise
analysis and the ROI-wise analysis? And you created the ROI from the region
that is significant in the voxel-wise analysis? If so, then I think something
is wrong