On 12/5/2020 2:16 AM, Wei Shao wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello, Freesurfer team

This is Wei Shao, I was trying to convert the freesurfer automatic segmentation
of the hippocampus subfield into native space so I can compare it with the
manual segmentation.

Here is the command:
mri_label2vol --seg lh.hippoAmygLabels-BAYXXXXX-T2.v21.CA.mgz --temp rawavg.mgz
--o lh.hippo-BAYXXXXX.mgz --regheader aseg.mgz

1 Could you tell me which files I should use in terms of the temp and regheader
flag.
Template is fine, but use lh.hippoAmygLabels-BAYXXXXX-T2.v21.CA.mgz for
--regheader

2 the manual segmentation based on T2 image, do I need to use the same T2 image
as the overlaid image when it comes to Freeview? I think the nu.mgz is T1
image, could you tell me where I can find the T2 image accordingly?
I'm not sure what you mean here.

3 do you know any command that can help me to check the information of the .mgz
file like the 3dinfo command?
Try mri_info

I really appreciate your help, Thanks.

Best,