If you use mris_anatomicalstats to create the stats file (in the stats folder),
then use aparcstats2table to create a table from multiple subjects

On 12/11/2020 6:57 AM, Alberto Del Cerro Leon wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello Freesurfers, I have a question about the command asegstats2table. I want
to obtain the structural data of a group set based on labels created by myself.
I see that this is possible with mris_anatomicalstats for 1 subject but can I
obtain the data for all my subjects in some way like asegstats2table using my
labels?