Hi all,
        this problem may be related to the one Souheil mentioned
a few days ago.
        I took one of the orig COR sets, converted it to bfloats
and looked at it as a functional overlay in tkmedit. The two datasets
should be on top of each other (I used the identity matrix for
register.dat). Instead, the functional dataset seems shifted by
16 mm to the left (relative to the orig set). By fiddling with
register.dat things can be fixed, obviously, but there might
be some misregistration between the two spaces.
        I still have the tkmedit version from the Summer 2000
distribution... Is there another version available ? Thanks.

-Giorgio