Hi Winfred,

I just put Linux, Solaris and IRIX versions of tkregister on our anonymous
ftp site:

 ftp surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu:/space/outgoing/flat

good luck,
Bruce

Bruce Fischl                       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mass. General Hosp. NMR Center.    tel:(617)-726-4897
Rm. 2328, Building 149, 13th Street fax:(617)-726-7422
Charlestown, MA 02129   USA