Dear Freesurfer users,
I encountered a function overlay problem recently.
When I use Session Tools/Rendering Paremeters,
the function overlay on 2D images was correct while that
on the inflated surface was a kind of strange.  Some
activations that can be seen in MEDIT cannot be
seen in SURFER.  Can anyone tell me how
FreeSurfer paints the functional image onto the inflated
surface?  I notice that some of the disappeared activations
were located outside of the created surface.  However there
were some activations near the surface as seen in MEDIT
but they disappeared on the inflated surface.

Thanks for your reply.

Ing-Jye Huang