From: "Bruce Fischl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "freesurfer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 5:38 AM
Subject: Re: sphere registration error

> do the log files report any error?
>
> Bruce

> Bruce Fischl                       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Mass. General Hosp. NMR Center.    tel:(617)-726-4897
> Rm. 2328, Building 149, 13th Street fax:(617)-726-7422
> Charlestown, MA 02129 USA
>

> On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Brian C. Schweinsburg wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > After running through some of the first processing steps (manual
editing, fix topology,etc.), I had some trouble. I started sphere surface,
and it ran through the rh and lh without a problem. However, the next two
steps are spherical registration for each hemisphere, and this did not work.
While displaying the "in progress" message for the rh registration, it asked
me if I wanted to overwrite rh.sphere. It seems the registration should
create a file called ?h.sphere.reg, but mine does not. I tried it twice on
two different machines, both Linux, and got the same overwrite message. One
time I let it overwrite, rh.sphere and the end result looked the same as the
first spherical transformation.

> > Am I doing something wrong? Is there a fix for the GUI? Can you run the
registration from the command line?