[Denis Fize]
> I wonder - is there a bug when functionnal surfaces are read from csurf
>   (new version) ?

Hi Denis,

In this part of the command line:

/fmri/apps/freesurfer_alpha/bin/Linux/tksurfer -Prince lh inflated  -o
/DATA1/freesurfer/Sessions/PrinceUnista/image/aap51noreal_stimnostim
/DATA1/freesurfer/Sessions/PrinceUnista/image/aap51noreal_stimnostim
-fthresh 3  -fslope 0.3  -fmid 5.0  -truncphaseflag 0  -invphaseflag 0
-scalebarflag 1  -colscalebarflag 1

the arguments to the -o switch seem to be incorrect. The -o switch is used
to read bfloat or bshort functional data, and should be followed by the
directory of the functional data and then the stem of the data files.
However, you refer to .w files, so I'm wondering why this is even being
called. Can you specify what actions you took to cause csurf to generate
this command line? Thanks.

--
Kevin Teich