Dear all,

I have difficulties to display spm results on the freesurfer data set. The
spm data analysis was performed with SPM99, Matalb 5.3 under Windows 2000
and the reconstruction of the anatomical data were done with the october
release of freesurfer (Linux, Suse 7.3).   I tried to follow the suggestion
of  Doug Greve Therefore I downloaded the new mri_convert.lnx program and
converted the T1.img in the freesurfer format. Since I wasn't sure in which
subdirectory the mri_convert.lnx has to be copied I put the program in the
spm data directory where I did also the conversion of the data. I couln't
create a register.dat file with spmmatregister. Is this due to the reason
that I do not have Matlab for Linux? The anatomical and the functional data
were exactly coregistered, therefore I made the following register.dat by
hand:

sub
4.0
4.0
5.0
0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0

When I now try to view the statistical data with the View Functional Data
Window this errror occurs: Parsing command line options,
option -invphaseflag not recognized. This option was not recognized and
ignored.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Felix