Bruce,

Thanks. I'll be happy to be a Solaris site if you could use one.

Sorry about the open source dig but I couldn't resist. It's just that
I'm very happy running fsl & AFNI on my G4 powerbook:-) I certainly
appreciate your position and I am glad I have the chance to use
freesurfer now.

Take care.

-Morgan