Hi,

I got the following problems when using the latest version of freesurfer
(fsa-20020521) downloaded from the surfer site:

1) Segmentation fault when trying to check the registration using tkregister:

[phoebe@taz rnnmean]$ tkregister local
tkregister: starting register
register: cwd scan => subject's T1/COR's
register:   reg image transform matrix:
1.171900 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 1.500000 0.000000 99.000000
0.000000 0.000000 1.171900 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
register: done reading target COR images
register: input file type: bshort (x,y,t: <prefix><z>.bshort)
First slice read: s_000.bshort
Last slice read:  s_123.bshort
register: done reading to-be-registered images
register: no slice offset (default centered z bounding box)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

2)The settings of the directory for minc tools are weird.  I got the bin and
lib directory directly under mni_tools.  In the previous versions, there is no
problem in this setting.  However, in the current version, a subdirectory
Linux is defined in the middle.  Do you know where can I change this?

Setting up enviroment for FreeSurfer/FS-FAST
$Id: FreeSurferEnv.csh,v 1.2 2002/05/17 21:40:03 greve Exp $
FREESURFER_HOME /home/phoebe/bin/freesurfer_alpha
FSFAST_HOME     /home/phoebe/bin/freesurfer_alpha/fsfast
AFNI_DIR        /home/phoebe/bin/freesurfer_alpha/afni
FSL_DIR         /home/phoebe/bin/freesurfer_alpha/fsl
SUBJECTS_DIR    /home/phoebe/bin/freesurfer_alpha/subjects
WARNING: /home/phoebe/bin/freesurfer_alpha/mni_tools/Linux/bin does not exist.
WARNING: /home/phoebe/bin/freesurfer_alpha/mni_tools/Linux/lib does not exist.

Any helps will be much appreciated.

Phoebe.