Hi there,

I've got a question, this time about FS-FAST (if this isn't the
appropriate place to ask these questions, feel free to let me know).

I'm running the latest version of the FS-FAST software (with fsfast
directory fsfast-20020510).  When running commands that use Matlab (such
as selxavg-sess), the script runs matlab and opens up a command window,
instead of running within the terminal window.  I found that by modifying
the script file to run "$MATALB -tty" instead of "$MATLAB -display
iconic", matlab ran as expected in the terminal window.  Unfortunately,
there are a ton of scripts that I would have to change to get this to work
correctly with my hack, and I'm sure that that is not the desired effect.
What can I do to get matlab to start properly?

I'm running matlab version 6.1.0.450 (R12.1) and the sawfish window
manager on a modified version of RedHat linux, if that's of any help.

Thanks for your help,

Nick Knouf
Lab Manager, Kanwisher Lab