Hi Brian and Arvid,

could you run the binary mris_euler_number on each of the relevant surfaces
(?h.sphere.reg, ?h.orig, ?h.white, ?h.pial) and make sure that they all
have the same number of vertices and faces, and that that matches what is
in the ?h.thickness.asc file? If there is a mismatch in the # of vertices
in any of the thicknesses, your results won't mean much.

cheers,
Bruce

Bruce Fischl                       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mass. General Hosp. NMR Center.    tel:(617)-726-4897
Rm. 2328, Building 149, 13th Street fax:(617)-726-7422
Charlestown, MA 02129   USA