Hi Scott,

are you still having problems? Did you try specifying the directory with
the COR files, instead of one of the individual files? What are you trying
to convert to? I you're trying to convert I.* files, you should use:

mri_convert <path to I.*>/I.001 $SUBJECTS_DIR/<subject name>/mri/orig

cheers,
Bruce