Hi All,

I was wondering what types of files are currently supported (natively) for
functional overlay in Freesurfer.  It is my understanding that analyze
files do not have to be converted to bfloats before functional overlay. I
noticed in the Freesurfer manual that one could use brik2bfloat to convert
AFNI briks to bfloat format.  I also noticed that the documentation states
that analyze and AFNI formats are supported in addition to native bfloat
format.  Does this mean that using brik2bfloat is no longer necessary when
using AFNI briks?

Thanks,
Tim Souza
Timothy Souza