Hi everybody,
I have a problem with "Alphanumeric to numeric user mapping"

I have done like it's written here :

Alphanumeric to numeric user mapping

Say you want a user's id to be alphanumeric (like an email username), such
as johnsm...@pbx.example.com. These users have alphanumeric usernames in
their sip phone config, but you want to map them from their sip username to
a numeric extension, and vice versa.

As of version 1.0.4, Freeswitch makes this trivial to accomplish. A user's
ID can be any alphanumeric string, and this can be simply tied to an
extension number using the 'number-alias' property. This property creates an
aliased directory entry that points to the alphanumeric user entry.

*NOTE: When using this attribute, you must be careful not to create a
directory collision by having another user whose ID is the same as another
user's alias*

Here is an example from the user directory:

  <user id="johnsmith" number-alias="1001">
    <!-- Insert the usual user configuration variables and params here,
         including user password, voicemail password, caller ID info, etc -->
  </user>

So when a user dials extension number 1001, your dialplan can use the
'user_data' function to look up the ID attribute associated with that number
alias. In the default dialplan, the 'Local Extension' section can be made to
work with a small change to the 'bridge' line:

  <action application="bridge"
data="user/${user_data(${dialed_extensi...@${domain_name} attr
id)}...@${domain_name}"/>

*NOTE: Using this user_data function in combination with mod_xml_curl will
generate an additional request each time the user_data function is called.
Note that it is already called once in the Local Extension section to
determine the callgroup. Beware of performance implications of this with
high-volume systems.*

But when I want to call my alias-number, FS says "No Route, Abording"

My version of FreeSWITCH is the 1.0.4pre9.

Do you have any ideas ? Did I forget something to do?

Thanks

--
Jonathan BAROU
SQLI LYON - CRCI