We have not published costs yet, but expect it to be inline with other similar
offerings.  I expect the module will initially be available for linux and we
will add other platforms as demand shows a need for it and I can get build
servers up that will be used to produce the binaries.  Windows will likely be
one of the early alternatives but we have not yet tested the code on windows.

Mike