You can disable auto-adjust in the sip profile., but that might just make it worse, no warranty:

<param name="rtp-autofix-timing" value="false" />

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200
mr...@avgs.ca

On 23-Dec-09, at 11:41 AM, Matthew Fong wrote:

If I only care about outbound audio, is there a way to force the audio packets FreeSWITCH sends to be of a certain ptime (like 30ms)? Or is there still this same issue?

--matt