On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 01:44:37AM +0100, David Turner wrote:

> The "larger text" problem isn't related to the bytecode intepreter, and
> it only happens
> when LCD rendering mode is activated in Gnome (not tested in KDE apps at
> the moment,
> but should do the same). I'll try to investigate this tomorrow in detail.

Great, I'll leave this in your more capable hands.

Also, regarding my earlier patch, I've just checked CVS head and see that
Chia-I Wu has already addressed this bug with a patch to ft_mem_qalloc()
instead on Feb. 28; so you can ignore the patch I submitted.

> Also, I just found a bug that made the Print Preview feature of
> Mozilla/FireFox segfault
> in Ubuntu Hoary. Something really silly in the implementation of the
> old-internals stub named
> FTC_Manager_Lookup_Size !

> The irony is that I discovered this when I *really* needed the print
> preview feature: I was
> converting my HTML resume to PDF by printing it through FireFox, just
> before having to
> send it to its recipient. Oh the rage !!! But this is now fixed.

:D

Cheers,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   http://www.debian.org/