> Over at Python Pillow, we’ve had a user asking about
> https://www.dafont.com/brush-king.font. When Pillow calls
> FT_Glyph_Stroke on any of the letters abcdeghkmpqrvwz, FreeType
> returns Array_Too_Large.  [...]

> So, my question - is there something I’ve done incorrectly in the
> above reproduction, is this a FreeType bug, or is the font simply
> broken?

The font is broken (it contains self-overlapping contours), however,
this isn't an issue here.  Regardless of that, the error message is
correct: For example, glyph 'A' in this font has more than 10000 (on
and off) points!  Stroking indeed overflows FreeType's built-in size
guards.

On the other hand, this font is *completely* unsuitable for stroking;
it thus doesn't bother me in any way that FreeType can't do that :-)

    Werner