Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> I still vote for names, cleaner.

We will see if it is necessary.

>> I already implemented yet. All coordinates are relative. You can't
>> draw outside the area. If the content has x=5 and the area is x=20,
>> the skin will draw on x=25. I also have max for the max height/width,
>> because the conent doesn't know how large the area is. You can also
>> use max-20.
>>

> Wow! super-dischi is working at 100%! :)

:-)

Take a look at skin dischi1. It's only blue1_big right now, no
view/info/title area, but the other stuff is working. Take a look at
the xml file and play with it. You could define a selection box
_under_ the item, or a box half has hight as the items (I know, we
won't need it, but it comes free with my new layout). Maybe I create a
xml file crazy.xml to show all the things that would be possible. Or
what about a bar for the non-selected items (I really like that).

OK, after midnight, time to sleep

Fast, cheap, good: pick two.