Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>  --- Dirk Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
>> Also it would be great if UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT wouldn't rebuild the
>> table all the time, only change self.selected if the table is still
>> the same. BTW,
>
> Huum... I really don't remember the code, need to review it if you
> want.

That would be great

>> I don't use your ExtendedMenu anymore, your
>> code is now in tv/tvmenu.py.
>>

> Ok, great... I hope it now fits in our new XML skin.

Yes, most of it was copy-paste from your code. The main difference is
that I don't have different draw functions for the different areas and
some internal names are like they are in the normal menu.

>> The second thing is drawstringframed. Do know the area this function
>> will draw I want the coordinates back. I hacked it into the
>> soft-function some time ago, the hard-function is still not
>> ready. Since it's your code, maybe you could add that. I also would
>> like to have a pretend-to-draw function. I only want the coordinates,
>> don't draw. Right now I use a dummy layer for that, but that's not
>> the
>> correct way of doing it. Maybe color==None will be the pretend-mode.
>>

> Do you want the draw area? The area it may draw you pass as parameter.
> but it's easy to do. It now returns the not-draw string. But as you
> know the x0,y0 and the x,y (last draw) you can make:
> return_y = y # last draw X
> return_x = (y > y0) ? x0+width : x # return x if we only have one line
> or the x+width if we have more than 1 lines

No, I don't want to draw. I only want the coordinates where the text
would be if I would really draw.

This file will self-destruct in five minutes.