"U-NeeK.." wrote:
> Grabbing all programs, times, photos etc ... should be rather easy
> (the site is simple !) and should NOT change because other site are
> based on it I develop in C but not in python, I tried a bit,that 's
> correct, but I don't see how to grab everything. I don't know what's
> the format of the file I need to create.

First of all, you can use a language you want. xmltv is in perl, some
modules are python, you could use C (but I won't do that)

> Can someone help me ? Can someone make a little part to get
> something on the site, and I will change it to get the rest ?

If you know Perl, do it in Perl. If not and you know C/C++, go to
http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html, it's "learn Python in
one day if you know how to program".

HTH

In a world of freedom, why do some people use windows and gates?