Aubin Paul wrote:
> I think we should perhaps consider having the recording directory
> have a seperate skin file. I was thinking of just making a skin.fxd
> file to put in there, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses the
> Recording stuff.

Why? IMHO it's best to have all skin information in one place (== one
file). What do you need?

> Ideally, we set it up slightly differently to accomodate the fact that
> (a) there will never be a 'cover' image really so the menu width
> should be different.

OK, you need an extra kind of menu for tv program items, right? Right
now there are special menus for video/audio/image menus in the skin,
easy to add tv. I only need a way to identify it, but that would be
very easy. Than you can define a menuset without view.

> (b) we should have Brian's popup "Delete" box for 'after play'

You don't need an extra fxd file for that, but you have to use my new
skin, because the old skin doesn't give Rob the information he needs.

> (c) We should dump data from the TV guide into an xml file for the
> recorded shows; which means we also should show it somewhere.

???

Like the fxd files for movies?

Maryann's Law:
        You can always find what you're not looking for.