Hi everybody.

I'm mostly finished with the new skin. But the most importand part is
that everything which is possible with the old main1 is also possible
with dischi1. The only things missing are popup boxes here and there
(only in videoitem). Adding this would be adding lots of
"if config.NEWSKIN" and I don't want to do that.

Roadmap: please test dischi1 the next days, I will add the popup boxes
everywhere and remove all config.NEW_SKINs from Freevo. If no bugs
will be reported, I will check in dischi1 and all the changes to
remove the old main1.

After that we should be make a new pre release for larger
testing. @Krister: If mplayer 0.90 comes out before the skin
integration, we should wait until my integration is finished. If 0.90
won't come out, we should make a pre release with the old mplayer and
the new skin (maybe src only).

The things still missing in the new skin will be added later, some
even after the pre release.

I'm going to live forever, or die trying!
                -- Spider Robinson