Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> I think it's fixed now, please check.

I don't have much time until next Thursday, but I will try.

> Also, I've started working on info_area.py and need to know how to
> recover the font name, size, color, etc... since I have the 'font name'
> (the name of the font in the XML)

The load-Function has a hash 'font'. E.g. if the name is myfont, you
can get the object with font[myfont]. But font is only inside the load
function. If you need this somewhere else, just add self.font = font
at the end.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.