Hi,

the subject says it all. Here the Changelog:

 * Plugin interface
  * Converted some functions into plugins
  * detach plugin to listen to music in the background
  * IMDB search and XML generation plugin
  * Album cover search plugin
  * IMDB Info plugin
 * New skin engine
 * Reactivated and fixed GUI code
 * Bugfixes
 * Added experimental support for tvtime (>= 0.9.8.3) for TV viewing.
   tvtime supports Xvideo, directfb, and mga_vid with good deinterlacing,
   smoother picture, better audio sync, OSD and reduced CPU usage when
   compared to Mplayer for TV viewing.
 * Support for more formats in the Image Viewer
 * Daylight Saving Time fixes
 * Shout/Icecast playback/bookmarks
 * Preliminary TV Recording schedule editor
 * "Web" radio support
 * Major cleanup of old files in the source tree
  * Converted some very large PNG files into high quality JPEGs
  * Removed obsolete data
 * many other things :-)

Because we had some problems with the runtime, dxr3 and dfbmga support
is removed from the runtime. We think we you can patch your kernel,
you can also patch SDL yourself :-)

Report bugs here or at #freevo on irc.gnu.org

Computer Science: solving today's problems tomorrow.