"Youri van Gorselen" wrote:
> Just my users opinion speed is everything besides what is 200/300K on a
> video file orso? and how much can u store till the cache and images get so
> big it get's too big. Maybe it's a good idea to skip it out of the image
> selection though. If u store 100 images there wich are small anyways it
> counts.

I'm thinking of a cache helper script. You should be able to precache
all mmpython data with it, and it should have a cleanup
method. cleanup should

o delete cache files from older freevo versions

o delete mmpython caches and image caches from file which don't exists
  anymore

o maybe, if I know how, delete image cached data not accessed for a
  specific time

"The early worm gets eaten by the bird, so sleep late."