Hi,

        How can I use tvtvime to watch tv withou xmltv or record server? Until
someone (or me...) write a grabber to xmltv for brazilian tv stations,
xmltv is useless to me.
        I thought that I just had to configure TV_CHANNELS and I will be done,
but it´s not true, and freevo always try to fetch information about
these channels.

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  Thus spake the master programmer:
  ``A well-written program is its own heaven; a poorly-written program
is its own hell.''
                                                The Tao Of Programing