Hi there,

Not sure if it´s a bug on fxd handler or on the imdb plugin. When imdb
plugins fetch the info about the movie and write the fxd file with the
runtime with the country information, ex: <runtime>Brazil: 112
min</runtime>, freevo doesnt show information about the movie and
spits this on the log:

skin error: unable to parse expression in info_area
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/skins/main/info_area.py",
line 100, in update_content
    self.sellist = self.eval_expressions( self.list )
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/skins/main/info_area.py",
line 255, in eval_expressions
    if exp and eval(exp, {'attr': item.getattr}, function_calls):
  File "<string>", line 0, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/item.py", line 503, in getattr
    r = self.__getitem__(attr)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/video/videoitem.py",
line 260, in __getitem__
    total = '%s min' % str(int(total) / 60)
ValueError: invalid literal for int(): Brazil: 102 min

I will fill the bug on sourceforge as soon as I can recover my lost password :-)

--
Christian Lyra
PoP-PR/RNP