thanks! It worked, but there´s a little bug. The parser discard the
first two letters of the icon file!
My .directory is like this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/tmp/new_freevo$ cat .directory
Name=New Freevo Pictures
Comment=fotos do freevo
Icon=logo.png

then I get this:
osd.py: Bitmap file "/tmp/new_freevo/go.png" doesn't exist!

if I changed to: Icon:lologo.png it works!

On 3/11/07, Duncan Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Christian Lyra wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Is there a way to change the default icon of a "folder" for picture
> > folders? I´d like to show a thumbnail of a picture for each picture
> > folder, like the ones you found on web image galeries.
> >
> > I know i can create fxd slideshows with the same name of the folder,
> > but it´s not the same thing. With slideshows I cant enter the folder
> > and browse the thumbnails.
> >

> There is a .directory file that can be used for this. I'm not sure if it
> has been fully implemented. If not then please raise a bug report.
>
> eg:
> # cat .directory
> Name=My TV
> Comment=TV Directory