Hi there,

A plugin to tvrage would be cool, but Duncan pointed that imdb also
has episode data, so
I  have made some modifications to imdb plugin so it can retrieve
episode data. It´s kind of a hack, but it´s almos working know. I hope
that my modifications doesnt disturb badly the "normal" use of imdb
plugin.

file names, as this is the way that I usually name my series files.
Perhaps we will have a problem with sport  movies :-)

There are few things to fix now, and I hope to post my modifications
tomorrow, cause now it´s time to "fly some arrows" (I mean, i´m going
to the club to shoot my bow :-) )

On 3/17/07, Michael Labowicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From earlier post on FXD files...
>
> On 3/15/07, Christian Lyra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > There´s a imdb plugin. I guess it´s enabled by default and works great
> > for movies. You just have to select the movie, press 'e' and choose
> > the imdb option. BUT it doesnt work for episodies of a series. I
> > already asked about it, and someone (me? you?) have to write a plugin
> > to retrieve episode info from say ww.tvrage.com or somewhere else who
> > could understand the "S03E01" thing.
> > --
> > Christian Lyra
> > PoP-PR/RNP
>
> I wonder how easy it would be to do this... does tvrage.com have an api that
> you can call to retrieve this or would you have to do a screen scrape?
>
> A plug-in that would automatically tag the episode name from something like
> s02e03 and do the reverse - name the episode s02e03 based on the name from
> the tv-guide would be AWESOME :)  I guess I should start looking into the
> wiki for plugin authoring tips.
>
> --
> Michael Labowicz
> http://www.labowicz.com/blog/