Hi there,

        When I start freevo, I get this:

main.py (210): load basic skin settings: blurr
osd.py (211): Couldnt load font "Arial_Bold.ttf"
osd.py (217): trying alternate: verabd.ttf
osd.py (211): Couldnt load font "Arial_Bold.ttf"
osd.py (217): trying alternate: verabd.ttf
osd.py (211): Couldnt load font "Arial_Bold.ttf"
osd.py (217): trying alternate: verabd.ttf
osd.py (211): Couldnt load font "Arial_Bold.ttf"
osd.py (217): trying alternate: verabd.ttf
osd.py (211): Couldnt load font "Arial_Bold.ttf"
osd.py (217): trying alternate: verabd.ttf
osd.py (211): Couldnt load font "Arial_Bold.ttf"
osd.py (217): trying alternate: verabd.ttf
osd.py (211): Couldnt load font "Arial_Bold.ttf"
osd.py (217): trying alternate: verabd.ttf
osd.py (211): Couldnt load font "Arial_Bold.ttf"
osd.py (217): trying alternate: verabd.ttf

        My xorg config has a truetype directory and it seems to load truetype
fonts correctly. Of course, I have those files listed above. It there a
special config for osd.py/pygame/whatever?

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  A program should be light and agile, its subroutines connected like a
string of pearls. The spirit and intent of the program should be
retained throughout. There should be neither too little or too much,
neither needless loops nor useless variables, neither lack of structure
nor overwhelming rigidity.
                                                The Tao Of Programing