More info

On Thursday 19 April 2007 11:22, Christian Lyra wrote:
>  On Thursday 19 April 2007 11:11, John Molohan wrote:
>  >  http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/228-2239098.smil in mplayer or zine?
>  > Works in realplayer in windows.
>
>  mplayer - no
>  realplayer 10 - seems to play a few frames them crashes with a "The
>  program 'realplay.bin' received an X Window System error."
>  Xine - no
>  kaffeine - complains about rudimentary smil support, and says that
> it can play the contents out of order, then it play fine, wheather
> guy?

Opening the smil file and extracting the url
rtsp://streaming2.rte.ie/2007/0416/futurshockproperty-144269-228.rm,
mplayer and xine plays fine. I guess my realplayer is broken...

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  Programmers that do not comprehend the Tao are always running out of
time and space for their programs. Programmers that comprehend the Tao
always have enough time and space to accomplish their goals.
  How could it be otherwise?
                                                The Tao Of Programing