Hi there,

As requested on error message, I´m sending the error to mailing list:

Weather download:
http://www.msnbc.com/m/chnk/d/weather_d_src.asp?acid=BRXX0079 - 1.3 sec
Weather download:
http://w3.weather.com/weather/map/BRXX0079?from=LAPmaps - 1.9 sec
Weather download:
http://w3.weather.com//maps/local/local/br/1a/index_large.html - 0.8
sec
Weather download:
http://image.weather.com/images/sat/nebrazilsat_720x486.jpg - 1.4 sec
ERROR parsing forecast data for 'BRXX0079'
        This could indicate a failed download of weather data from
msnbc.  You can confirm this by examining the contents of the
file '/var/cache/freevo/weather_BRXX0079/data'.  Below is also the
traceback indicating where we discovered the problem with the weather
file.  If the weather file appears intact, please report this to
the 'freevo-users@lists.sourceforge.net'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/plugins/weather.py",
line 434, in getForecast
    self.convertWeatherData()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/plugins/weather.py",
line 524, in convertWeatherData
    self.city    = self.GetString("this.swCity")
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/plugins/weather.py",
line 454, in GetString
    (start, end) = results.span()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'span'
----

My guess is they change the url. Freevo tries to fetch this
http://www.msnbc.com/m/chnk/d/weather_d_src.asp?acid=BRXX0079, and the
correct should be
http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:BRXX0079

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  Programmers that do not comprehend the Tao are always running out of
time and space for their programs. Programmers that comprehend the Tao
always have enough time and space to accomplish their goals.
  How could it be otherwise?
                                                The Tao Of Programing