On Friday 01 June 2007 12:04, Pirlouwi wrote:
>  What do you do to have DVD autoplays just after inserting it?

        Nothing. You just have to "be" in the main menu, not in a submenu,
like "Watch a movie".

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  Does a good farmer neglect a crop he has planted?
  Does a good teacher overlook even the most humble student?
  Does a good father allow a single child to starve?
  Does a good programmer refuse to maintain his code?
                                                The Tao Of Programing