Hi there,

        Perhaps someone else may find it usefull.. I use videodb[1] to catalog
my movies and let family and friends see what I have. As I already put
some time to get my fxd files right, I´d like to use the information
that I already have to populate the videodb. So, I wrote this[2] little
script that read a fxd file and insert the info in videodb. To use is
very simple, edit the file to suit your videodb installation, and then
use ./fxd2videodb.py <movie.fxd>. You will have to copy the cover
images by hand (sorry...).

[1] http://www.splitbrain.org/projects/videodb
[2] http://lyra.soueu.com.br/pub/fxd2videodb.py

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  If the Tao is great, then the operating system is great. If the
operating system is great, then the compiler is great. If the compiler
is great, then the application is great. The user is pleased and there
exists harmony in the world.
  The Tao of Programming flows far away and returns on the wind of
morning.
                                                The Tao Of Programing