On Wednesday 04 July 2007, Ariranha wrote:
>  hello ...
>
>  I hava some music video-clips in one folder, and wonder if there any
> way to auto-cicle once I play the first.
>
>  Thanks

Choose a folder, enter the option menu ('e'), choose "Configure
Directory", select "Directory create playlist" and leave it "on"

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  Thus spake the master programmer:
  ``When the program is being tested, it is too late to make design
changes.''
                                                The Tao Of Programing