Hi All,

Happy Holidays!

I am having a strange problem with a freevo box attached to a
Mitshubishi 1080p LCD display. The freevo box has an Nvidia card that
works perfectly with Fedora 10 installed and the TV displays 1080p
when connected with an HDMI cable. I can use xine and mplayer fine
with HD or SD content. However, when I start freevo, the TV complains
that the signal is invalid and even though it starts, the movies don't
show properly (small screen upper left corner in fullscreen mode) and
the whole system freezes if I use "q" to exit the movie.

Searching for "freevo and HDMI issues" through Google tells me that
"it should work".

Any help is appreciated. If you need more details, please let me know.

Thanks,
Partha