Mario Lange wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there is only a default icon called unknown.png in the mime-type folder under:
>
> /usr/share/freevo/icons/themes/geexbox/mimetypes/unknown.png
>
> This is used for all unknown Plugins Like Playlist, LastFM, AppleTrailers.
>
> I`ve searched in the Basic Skin, but there is no Info to set an other Icon.
> I`ve tried lastfm.png LasFM.png and many other. I`ve searched the Wiki to
> write my own Skin, but there is no description for this problem.
>
> regards,
>
> Mario

Hi Mario,

I'm not sure of this myself. Maybe Duncan would know better but it might
be worth a look at some other plugin that uses it's own icons like the
recording manager to see how it's done. If you do it would be great to
have this in the wiki and a patch submitted. Otherwise if you drop a
note here I'll submit a patch for the geexbox skin if I can.

John