Hi Dirk.
Thank you for your proposition.
I'm really want to try the Freevo2 and I hope you will help me in it.

I was a bit busy but now I'm ready to invest some time in Freevo2.

Here is the link on the doc where I'm going to make all notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MSl8gwyQi3Poj-xZ889WsT55WuocwLIcJxP7VrFcBmw/edit?usp=sharing

I will do that to allow someone after me ;) to do those steps faster and
easier.

As I understood from your answer of my previous mail I should install the
modules. I'm not sure I understood you properly.
Should I do something like
python2 setup.py install --root=$pkgdir install    ,

pack

kaa-base, kaa-display, kaa-imlib2, kaa-metadata, kaa-epg

modules into the distributive packages and install?

Should I add into my list of modules what I used for freevo1 any other
modules?
If yes in what way should I build them?

Please let me know what should I do now.

I'd pay your attention on next questions (according to your last response):
1. How to install and start Freevo2? Btw, I prefer to use the mplayer. Let
me know if you think I should shift to some other player.
2. How to configure it to use specific audio card / outputs?
3. How to configure it to use my RC with already known Windows OS key codes?
4. How to configure my instance of Freevo2 to use specific folders as the
input for Video/Audio/Photo sources?
5. Can I configure a couple of web radio channels & how?
6. Can I configure a couple of iptv channels & how?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Dirk Meyer <dis...@freevo.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 17.02.2014 20:58, Valerii Koval wrote:
> > Can you do me a favor and point me on some short guide/piece of text
> > from what I can start?
>
> Get the 2.0 source code from github as well as all kaa modules. On
> install the modules will tell you about their additional requirements.
>
> > And, to not waste of my time please update me with a short review of
> > mandatory features:
>
> > recorder (I have mpeg2 TV card)
>
> Not integrated. The idea is to the tvheadend.
>
> > video player (any formats)
>
> Works. Ether mplayer or gstreamer
>
> > photo show
>
> Works
>
> > tv guide viewer + setter to record
>
> Again, no TV support yet.
>
> > USB (the Windows OS keys should be remapped) RC configuration.
>
> Works
>

> Regards,
>
> Dischi
>
> --
> Obviously the only rational solution to your problem is suicide.

Regards,
Valeriy