---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---
On Tue, 09 Nov 1999, Martin Cosgrave wrote:
> Ah. A reaction. How gratifying.
>
> If it looks shit I presume one of you lot will tell me...

You do know it's not finished yet, right?

Anyway, I like basic. However, my own uninformed (and dismissive) opinion
of marketing suggests that you might not want the words 'you just lost a
sale' in big, bold italics smack in the middle of the front page. But, I
know nothing.

I like the logo. Is that dot in the middle of the A the dot in .com?

Rich
--
Obscene?  Obscene is young men being trained to drop fire on people, but
their commanders not allowing them to write "fuck" on their airplanes

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com