---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---
Hey there, Palm geeks.  :)  My friend is interested in purchasing a Palm
Pilot -- and fast.  He needs to have it by the 22nd of April, actually.
And he's currently travelling around a foreign country, so I agreed to
help him arrange a Palm Pilot by the time he gets back to England for
three days, then off again.  So, knowing some of you are keen on these
things, I was wondering if I could get a quick reply.  He needs a good
Palm -- the best, preferably -- but the best deal as well (he's not
travelling around on his *own* money, after all).  He needs to be able
to send e-mails, faxes, have whatever web capabilities he can have and
be able to do it through a cell phone.  He also would need to have some
sort of picture-drawing capability as well.  If any of you could give me
some advice as to the best one to purchase by the end of the work day,
it would be greatlyt appreciated.  Hell, if any of you know a good place
with good deals where he could purchase one, that would be even better.
He's going to be in London for the majority of the days he's there, but
he's going to try very hard to get back to his home in Devon before he's
required to leave again.  Assuming the M4 and the M5 still lie where
they do, he'll be able to swing by Bristol if you have any hook-ups on
the west siiiiide.

Thanks for any help.

-- Mercedes

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com