---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---
www.martian.fm             where earthlings collide

WORLD HEADLINES
G8 verdict: lobster a little overcooked
Bush Running Mate to lead Sioux nation
Tiger Woods chokes on bogie
I'll never fall in love again, vows cabaret singer
Section 28 is a gay 80s synth band, assumes teenager
Palestinians get part of east Jerusalem in binbag
last mullet disappears as Hartlepool property developer goes bald

Also in this week's martian.fm...
WORST BANDS ON EARTH
New feature bringing you the worst band demos in the world every week. First
up, Rockin' the Join' and their latest number, My Packet's Whistlin'. Don't
enjoy!
http://www.martian.fm/worst.htm

MARTIAN JUSTICE
This week, vote on whether to vaporise ALL the occupants of the Big Brother
house.
http://www.martian.fm/martian%20justice.htm

BYPASS
Art news from a parallel universe, including the latest work shortlisted for
the Grappa.
http://www.martian.fm/bypass.htm

MARTIAN EDITOR
This week I have taken over the body of a psychic entertainer
http://www.martian.fm/martian%20editor.htm

TW@
Emails from earthlings making themselves look ridiculous with our help.
http://www.martian.fm/twat.htm

ILL
The martian doctor is in.
http://www.martian.fm/martian_health_check.htm

NOBBY
The irrepressible dinosaur from Wigan says TV news is a waste of airtime.
http://www.martian.fm/nobby_wigan.html

STUDENT
Vegetariana's three words of wisdom.
http://www.martian.fm/student.htm

STARS
Check out your martian horoscope.
http://www.martian.fm/stars_from_mars.htm

to be removed from this mailing list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to add someone to this mailing list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com